How to set up my SMS recovery number?
To start recovering carts, you have to add your phone number, that be used to send SMS to your customers.
Follow please the following steps:
1. From your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Checkout
2. Scroll down until you see Customer contact, and change
“To check out” to “Customers can only check out using email”
3. Now, scroll down untill you see Form options, and change “Shipping address phone number” to “Optional”
4. Next, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see “Checkout language”,
and click on the “Manage checkout language” button
5. In the top filter bar, type “Phone label”, and you should see “Phone label” and “Optional phone label”
appear under Checkout & system > Checkout contact
6. In both “Phone label” and “Optional phone label”, type in: “Phone – Receive texts from our team”
7. After you’ve updated both labes, make sure to confirm your changes. Click “Save” in the top right corner.
8. Go to your checkout page to verify the changes were successful. It should look like this:
9. You’re all set! We are ready to start texting your customers.